Lee County Circuit Court Now Accepts Online Payments
Need to make a payment to the Circuit Court? It’s easy!
The website accepts payments only for criminal citations issued by the Circuit Court. Please DO NOT use the website to make a payment for citations issued by the General District Court, such as traffic citations. Invalid payments will be rejected, and we are not responsible for asking your financial institution to remove any hold on your account that may result from the attempted payment.
Just follow these steps:
1) Click the Button below to make a payment online.
2) Prior to any payments being made, disclaimer must be accepted. (Please read over disclaimer before proceeding forward)
3) Court Level – Circuit Court, Search Type- by name or case number, Court Location – Select Lee County
4) Check box(es) you on the case(s) you want to pay on and the select Pay
5) Follow instructions on entering in payment information.
6) A credit/debit card convenience fee(s) of $2 flat fee is applied to the transaction and may vary by court, pursuant to § 17.1-275(A)(27).